Dr. Michael Longaker, Director or Children’s Surgical Research at Stanford university, explains how regenerative, reparative, replacement and tissue engineering medicine represent an emerging field that holds great promise for core problems in medicine world wide.
- Elaine Fuchs – Stem Cells: Biology and Promise for Regenerative Medicine
- Lecture: Irving Weissman – The Politics and Promise of Stem Cell Research
- Lecture: Irving Weissman – Stem Cells: Units in Regeneration, Cancer, and Natural Selection
- Regenerative Medicine – MaRS Industry Report 2008
- Lecture: James Thomson – Human Embryonic Stem Cells Implications for Basic Cancer Research